Sunday, September 6, 2009

What fun I've had this weekend working on My Lady's Quaker that I mentioned in yesterday's post. This is such an addictive little piece!

I don't know why the linen looks so splotchy as it certainly isn't that way in person. (Obviously, I'm not much of a photographer.)

Carol asked me about yesterday's photo of a willow tree. The photo is from Family Ties. I hope those of you who like willow trees will be pleased that both Family Ties and My Needle's Worke Box have willow trees. Willow trees are so lovely and graceful.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I've been trying my best to resist the My Lady's Quaker. I may have to at least buy the pattern - and the gentleman too. :D I'm excited that both your new designs have willow trees. They always hold a special place for me.

The French Bear said...

I love it, such nice neat stitches. I am so inspired by all the beautiful needle work I see here!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Sheila said...

I´ve had to cave in and get that design too, though not started it yet.
My favourite willow tree is the one in My Cherished Workes --- I love the stitches and the colour :)

Vaida said...

What a beautiful design! I especially love the dress :)

MarchAnn said...

Your My Lady's Q is turning out so nice. I love how it is looking. I have seen this one around more and more lately, I like it a lot.

Solstitches said...

I love the colours you have chosen for this lovely design.
I'd love to stitch this one and the companion piece one of these days.

Margaret