Thursday, January 7, 2010

catching up on things...

I'm slowly beginning to take down all our Christmas decorations. Only the tree, the wreath on the front door, and the wooden nativity set are left. I always like to leave things up for the 12 days of Christmas, but I'm now ready to move on.

One of the other things I've been busy doing is cleaning out my email messages. Yikes! My in-box has gotten out of control. I think my messages are multiplying faster than rabbits! I try to respond to as many of your blog comments as I can, but I'm afraid over the past few months I've not been very good. Please accept this thank you to all who have written. Your comments mean so much to me!

I'm now gearing up for the Nashville tradeshow in February. As you can imagine, the next few weeks will be quite busy. I'm also starting a new project, a sewing case. (I'm not sure if it will be ready for Nashville.) I hope to start stitching on it today--a perfect way to spend a snowy afternoon.

I leave you with this photo of Haiden who enjoyed looking at the reindeer in our front yard. He would have preferred for us to keep the door open so he could get a better view, but it was way too cold. My compromise was to open the blinds in our living room. Don't you love to see the amazement in a young child's eyes?

4 comments:

Barb said...

What a wonderful picture of Haiden!
Good luck getting ready for the show. I can't wait to see all the new deigns!

Edgar said...

Thanks for stopping by the "An Emblem of Love" RR Blog. This is the second Quaker RR I have organized. There are not too many snaps of things as we are only on the third round. It is a great piece to stitch.

edgar

Margaret said...

Good luck with all the show preparations! Oh gosh, I just love that picture of Haiden! You have the most adorable grandson -- but you already knew that!

Nancy said...

Haiden is just precious!