Sunday, March 14, 2010

a faux pas...

My apologies go out to Ellen L. whose Cherished Workes project I showed you on Friday, March 12. I neglected to show the photo of her thread palette, so here it is! As you can see it fits nicely in the sewing case pocket.

Ellen wrote that she has pulled out My Favorite Thing Stitching Basket from her stash and plans to work on it next. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing her lovely work on that fun project.

You can read the story behind the naming of this project and see Jill's completed basket and accessories here.

Just a reminder that the give-away on the With My Needle Facebook page ends today at 5pm EDT. (The US went on daylight savings time last night which means for those of you not in the US that we turned our clocks ahead one hour.) Your comment must be made on my Thursday posting to be eligible. Also you can only leave one comment. I had not expected so many lovely notes.

No comments: