Monday, September 14, 2009

This promises to be a busy week printing and packaging the charts for both A Multiplication Table Examplar and Family Ties.

I returned home from Michigan earlier today to find that my framed model for Family Ties had arrived from Valley House Primitives. What a beautiful job they did with creating the perfect frame! I hope we can get the piece photographed in the next day or two.

Today is my son Stephen's 32nd birthday!! Yikes! How can my "baby" be that old? Happy birthday, Stephen!

Please also indulge me with a photo of another special young man in my life. Below is Haiden and his father playing their guitars. Wish I could have been there in person to see and hear (??) their performance.

4 comments:

Cari said...

Wonderful family pics Ellen!! I know you're proud! Hugs

Margaret said...

Happy birthday to your son! I love the pic with Haiden and his dad. So cute! And I love Valley House Primitives frames! Can't wait to see!

Solstitches said...

Haiden steals the show!
How sweet he is.
Happy birthday to your son.

Margaret

Carol B. said...

Stephen is very handsome! He looks just like his Dad!! And Haiden, well, he just a little cutie - and I think he's a Chester!!